Spank you very much!
In Kira’s very own words:
The Squirrelies are the epic awards of blogging awesomitude where KLB and the Ninja Squirrels take the opportunity to recognize the contributions of our fellow bloggers and thank those who have recognized us. The Squirrelies are absolutely not in any way, shape, or fashion my cheap attempt to combine seven blogging awards into one post. I would never, ever do such a thing.
The squirrels might, though.
You should definitely check out her blog kiralynblue. She is epic. Epically mad about squirrels, dissecting fictional Alpha Males and sharing her awesome writing skills. Plus, due to my new famed status I’m now the proud owner of the acronym TUBT. Though – it does sound like a new verb for ‘when someone gets pushed out of the bath’. hhmmm.
One lovely blog award
A big fat thank you to Tina and Caroline at areadersreviewblog for nominating me for this award. It’s always fab to know that there are people out there who genuinely enjoy my musings. So cheers lovely ladies! In return, you get seven random facts about myself and I get to pass on the torch and nominate seven fellow bloggers.
1. I carried a 2kg heater all the way from Target to my house yesterday cause my old one was subjected to death by kitties.
2. I cannot describe the sense of anticipation I feel in my belly every time someone says ‘Anchorman 2’.
3. I have blown up three laptops. Yes, blown them up… (please don’t ask how much writing I have lost as a consequence – sob!)
4. I started watching Sons of Anarchy for the first time two weeks ago and this is the reason why I haven’t posted so much recently. Ooops!
5. I have a birth mark in the shape of a pentagram on my left shoulder. I shit you not.
6. Tighty whities make me wanna hurl.
7. I paid a visit to the Church of Scientology on Tuesday. You will find out why very soon… (it’s hilarious)
My nominations in no particular order are…
2. The Galaxy